Monday, January 30, 2012

Birchbox Breakdown: January 2012

Ok I know you have to be getting sick of my Birchbox reviews so I promise my next post will be something crafty lol. If you want to learn more about Birchbox go HERE. I would say this was all totally worth the $10!!

IMG_2749

Theme for the month: Clarity

IMG_2746

1. Juicy Couture: Viva La Juicy

My Opinion: Well at no fault to the perfume itself I am a little done with getting these little samples I would rather have more makeup samples lol. This actual scent is fine but I still love the one I received last month better by Harvey Prince (I bought the big bottle of that one).

IMG_2757

 

2. Origins: Checks and balances frothy face wash

My Opinion: This one is okay I think I have said before I don’t notice a huge difference between cleaners unless they are really drying (and this one is not). I am still just as happy with something from a drugstore.

IMG_2751

 

3. Stila: Smudge stick waterproof eyeliner

My Opinion: I have heard of months where people get full sized products but I have never got one until now and oh my gosh I couldn’t have got a better full sized product. I love this liner and plan to get it in other colors. It stays on and looks fresh all day.

IMG_2763

 

4. VMV Hypoallergenics: Re-everything face-hand-body lotion

My Opinion: I love lotions especially when they are like this one that’s non greasy and hydrating and sometimes it’s nice to have a lotion around that isn’t highly scented.

IMG_2755

 

Treat/Extra: Larabar: Mini Bar

My Opinion: Not a fan! I am not sure if it was just the flavor or what but eww I will not be having more of this.

IMG_2750

Happy Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay Birchbox sounds awesome! I just hopped over there and was in awe wondering how I have never heard about this! Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete